Barleythorpe Parish Council Annual Accounts

Every smaller authority in England with an annual turnover of £6.5 million or less must complete an annual return at the end of each financial year in accordance with proper practices summarising its activities. In this annual return the term ‘smaller authority’* includes a Parish Meeting, a Parish Council, a Town Council and an Internal Drainage Board.